Moore & Balliew provides in-house lubrication training for plant maintenance personnel with the help of ExxonMobil engineers. Our sales engineers, Jim Medlin or Ben Powell are available to schedule lubrication training for your plant. Please e-mail one of them to set up an appointment. Click the name of the sales engineer you would like to help you.
Moore & Balliew has filter carts for customer rental. They are designed for lubricant transfer, water removal and filtration. Filtering lubrciants that have been exposed to outside contaminants can allow you to ensure quality of your product. In addtion, to cost saving caused by down time or product replacement. With multiple filter carts available and filter sizes as small as 1 Mircon, we are confident we can help you with your filtration needs.
MobilServ Lubricant Analysis
Provides you with critical information on the health of your operation to help you:
- Enhance equipment reliability toincrease productivity
- Reduce maintenance costs and unscheduled downtime
- Improve equipment durability
- Lessen lubricant consumption
Plant survey is designed to match each lubricant application with the OEM approved product. This service is provided using MBOC personnel and ExxonMobil engineers.
Electronic Tank Monitoring
Moore & Balliew utilizes an internet-based tank monitoring system. This allows for just-in-time deliveries and allows our customers to know their inventory at all times.
Moore & Balliew Fluid Management Program is designed for individual customer need. Offerings include:
- Inventory Management – Assignment of MBOC personnel to monitor inventory and reorder products.
- Storage and Handling – Design and implementation of equipment needed for proper lubricant storage.
- In-house training on topics of lubrication.
- Oil Recycling – Oil reclamation and recycling with RIG.
- Optimize lubricant and equipment life
- Reduce the number of suppliers
Bulk Lubricants and Local Delivery
Commercial Fuel Solutions
Blue Leaf DEF
While your demand for DEF may start small, it will grow exponentially — and not all suppliers are created equal. Blue Leaf DEF is supplied and packaged by the largest supplier of diesel exhaust fluid to fleets in North America.
Blue Leaf DEF meets ISO 22241 standards, API standards, and carries API certification. Blue Leaf DEF is available in 2.5 gallon jugs, 55 gallon drums, 275 or 330 gallon totes, and bulk.